Monday 4 February 2013


The Hercules Cure for Insomniacs


I’ve long been a fan of Hercules from the plant stall at Rozelle Markets.  At sixteen years of age, he’s a senior Pomeranian who could be hired out to cure insomniacs.  He sways, snoozes then wakes, then sways, snoozes and wakes all day. I could watch him for hours but he makes me feel very, very sleepy.




The woman at the plant stall tells me Hercules belonged to her ex-partner until he left her for another woman. The other woman preferred cats, so the ex dumped Hercules too! Well it didn’t last - the new woman went back to her husband, and the ex is now a sad and lonely man.








1 comment:

  1. Yay Herc!! ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ Oops....sorry, just had myself a little snooze there! Yep, he's quite the guy....and MJ is quite the woman!

    ReplyDelete